Discover how you can accelerate up to 3X the speed of your current Internet access while improving the security of your communications, absolutely free of charge.
Spied without your knowledgeEach time you visit a site with your computer or with an application on your mobile phone, your Internet service provider or the Wi-Fi router to which you are connected, sees all the hyperlinks (urls) you access, even if their content is encrypted via HTTPS or other security device.
Why secure your Internet communications?Not only does this list of hyperlinks reveal your browsing habits but it is also used by certain Internet providers who sell this data about your Internet activity and use it to target you with unwanted advertisements.On the other hand, a hacker could use this list to discover the bank with which you do business or to discover any other highly sensitive link that could compromise your privacy.
How to secure the Internet on Windows?To secure your Internet connection under Windows, simply replace the current DNS SERVERS by 126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52 by following these steps:
- 1. Open the Windows Control Panel.
- 2. Click on Network and Internet.
- 3. Click on Change Adapter Settings.
- 4. Right click on the Wi-Fi network you are connected to, then click Properties.
- 5. Select Internet Protocol Version 4.
- 6. Click Properties.
- 7. Write down any existing DNS server entries in case you need to bring them back later.
- 8. Click The Following DNS Server Addresses.
- 9. Replace the Primary DNS Server address with 184.108.40.206
- 10. Replace the Secondary DNS Server address with 220.127.116.11
- 11. Click on the OK button, then Close.